You are allowed to use software published by DXShell.com at home or at work without paying a commercial license fee (freeware only) provided that you downloaded the software yourself directly from www.dxshell.com, and:
- Use the software on computers for which you are the primary user;
- Use the software on computers for which there is no primary user and you are a full-time employee of the company that owns the computer;
- Use the software on computers within your residence
A commercial license is required to use the software in any way not covered above, including for example:
- Redistributing the software in any manner
- Embedding the software in or linking it to another program including internal applications, scripts, batch files, etc.
- Use of the software for technical support on customer computers
Sales of commercial licenses support DXShell.com product development and assure that this Web site continues to offer valuable,
up-to-date tools. DXShell.com commercial licenses are priced according to the complexity of the licensed code and its role in the target application.
If you are interested in licensing DXShell.com tools or source code for redistribution or for inclusion with or as part of a software product,
please contact: support (at) dxshell.com
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE THE PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOBODY WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS,
DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING SOFTWARE FROM THIS SITE.
Copyright in the documents and images on this Web site is owned by DXShell.com unless otherwise indicated.
Republication of the images and descriptions (other than software) is allowed for editorial use and for inclusion in those publications
distributed without cost in the ordinary course of your business.
You must obtain written permission of author in each case prior to republishing or redistributing any portion
of the software found on this Web site or to use any of the descriptions or images in any materials for resale, trade, promotion, advertising or packaging.